This seminar will feature a keynote address from Infrastructure UK Chief Executive Geoffrey Spence, who will set out the implications of the spending review for the infrastructure sector. It will be followed by a panel session in which experts from across the industry will discuss the spending review and take questions from the floor.
Our speakers include:
- Moderator: Stefan Stern, Director of Strategy - Edelman
- Keynote: Geoffrey Spence, Chief Executive - Infrastructure UK
- James Stewart, Global Chairman of Infrastructure - KPMG
- Laughlan Waterston, Head of Infrastructure and PPP - SMBC
- David Swarbrick, Managing Director, Social Infrastructure - Balfour Beatty
- Julia Prescot, Partner - Meridiam
The Big Question seminars are free of charge for public sector and Partnerships Bulletin subscribers (with a small cost for non-subscribers).
Depending on your subscription you will get the following free delegate places per event:
Public sector - Free
Single subscription - 1 free delegate place
Team subscription - 2 free delegate places
Company subscription - 4 free delegate places
No subscription - £195 + VAT per attendee.
Additional places for subscribers are £95 + VAT per attendee
To book your place please click here