Partnerships Bulletin is pleased to announce its latest upcoming Big Question Breakfast Seminar in London: What does the year ahead hold for infrastructure?
Timed to follow the Autumn Statement, the seminar will ask our panel what they expect from the UK infrastructure and PPP market in 2015, where they are focusing their investments and which sectors and countries are expected to be the project hot spots over the next year.
This seminar will be followed by a drinks reception and a chance to network with the industry before the Christmas break.
Our speakers include:
- Geoffrey Spence - Chief Executive, Infrastructure UK
- Moderator: Liz Jenkins, Partner – Clyde & Co
- James Stewart, Chairman, Global Infrastructure - KPMG
- Laughlan Waterston, Deputy Head of Infrastructure - SMBC
- Ralph Eley, Director Asset Management - Allianz Global Investors Europe
- Derek Potts, Executive Director, Primary Investments - John Laing
- David Finch, Managing Director - Vinci Investments
5:00 Keynote address
5:15 The Big Question panel discussion
6:30 Drinks Reception
The Big Question seminars are free of charge for public sector and Partnerships Bulletin subscribers (with a small cost for non-subscribers).
Depending on your subscription you will get the following free delegate places per event:
Public sector - Free
Single subscription - 1 free delegate place
Team subscription - 2 free delegate places
Company subscription - 4 free delegate places
No subscription - £195 + VAT per attendee.
Additional places for subscribers are £95 + VAT per attendee
To book your place, please email email@example.com with the name of the delegate/s attending or call our events team on 020 3735 5665.